Tuesday, February 14, 2012

OUR VALENTINE NEWS :)

Today we received an email that our adoption application was accepted!!!!! What a great Valentine's gift!!! We finally told all of our family today as well :) So excited to share the news with everyone we know!

Now its onto fundraising! To get everything going we have to raise $7,000 asap! Please share our blog with everyone you know, and our fundraisers!

You can order coffee from our online store at www.justlovecoffee.com/huffadoptionjourney

2 comments:

  1. The FIRST official commenter!!! WAHOO!!! I have so many dibs for babysitting and holding that I'm losing track!!!! I can't even tell you how you guys are blessing our hearts!!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO stinking thrilled and prasing our savior that there's now going to be ONE LESS!! You know we'll do anything we can to help you... anything!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! :) Thank you and I may have to take you up on that babysitting ;) Well once I get all my making up lost time out of my system!

    ReplyDelete