Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Amazed...

Today I received a phone call from a girl who had seen a fundraiser post on Facebook about my photography, and that all proceeds go to our adoption. She called to ask about the fundraiser, but also shared how she thought it was awesome that we are adopting and she wanted to do anything she could to help us. This is just an example of the supportive responses we continue to get upon people hearing our story.  I love it! God is getting all the glory! I love that people's eyes are being opened to the many orphans that need homes! Weve had so many ask what they needed to do to get started on adopting, and people tell us how theyve always wanted to adopt. I just continue to encourage and say please do it! A child needs you! If you're reading this, and you have at some point considered adoption. Please please pray and see where God leads you. He will take care of all of it! A child out there needs you to fight for them!

Sorry back to where I was heading with this, we are so extremely thankful for the support we are getting. So many people offering words of encouragement! I appreciate every bit of it! So many strangers that we dont know want to help in any way they can. Yesterday I was blessed with being able to share at our Avon Meeting, where all reps from my district come, about our adoption and about our fundraisers. So many were supportive and excited about this whole journey for us! None of these women had I ever talked to before. I just am amazed at the people God is placing in our path, and the blessings that they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment