Sunday, August 19, 2012

Please help!

Daniel has a friend who is a missionary in Ethiopia! I recently read a blog post of hers where she talked of children chasing her van begging for food and shoes. As I read this I just began to cry! Something as simple as shoes would mean the world to these kids! And as I read this God told me to get these children shoes. I asked Rebecca how many shoes she needed, she said she has 20 children needing shoes! My goal is to get these shoes to them! She priced shoes, and said they would be about $30 each.
I know this is a BIG ask with us fundraising for our adoption already and i hate asking but feel that God wants us to do more for those in Ethiopia than just adopting a child. But would anyone be willing to partner with us, and sponsor one child at $30 to get them shoes?? Or be willing to donate what you can?? Please let me know if you would like to do this! Help us get these children some shoes, and hope! Here is her blog if you would like to read about her ministry (rebeccacrazylove.blogspot.com)
Contact me if you would like to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment