Tuesday, August 14, 2012

God you are so good...

I just wanted to share something with you. If you are ever doubting God's presence in a situation... just step back, and ask him to invade that entire situation, sit back and watch him work!
He is faithful, and he will always be with you! This has been an on-going theme with me lately I know. But I guess he just wants me to know he IS WITH ME! In every situation! And I want you to know, that just as much as he is with me, he is ALSO WITH YOU! Don't ever doubt it.

He always works things out for the good of those who love him!


I will never understand why it is so easy for Satan to convince you that you are alone, when you have TONS of people surrounding you. But sometimes adoption is a lonely road, and Satan finds things to make you feel that loneliness. Maybe its because a part of you feels lonely, without your family that you are picturing and waiting for. I'm not sure, but for some reason - its lonely! Maybe because there isn't many who have been there to relate to. But something I figured out, as lonely as I felt. I never had truly given that to God. I never told him, this is how I feel and I need your help! (I know sounds silly, but being lonely didn't seem important at the time compared to our adoption needs) But one day God spoke to me and just said, I' m here... trust me to work this out for you! So I let him have it! I told him how alone I felt, told him how much I needed him to send people who would encourage me, and how much I needed someone to just be there. And guess what.... He Did! He has strategically placed people in my life that could lift me up, and encourage me. That somehow always have just the right words that I need to hear. And I am so thankful for that! So whatever it is that you think isn't that important, give it to him! Let him have it! Let him show you HE IS WITH YOU, and HE CARES ABOUT YOU!

1 comment:

  1. May the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. ~2 Thessalonians 3:16

    Brittni--Thank you for the encouragement! I love what you wrote about telling God you are lonely and asking for companionship. I have felt the same way, as if I cannot relate to others and they cannot relate to me.

    With stress of finishing up our dossier, I have felt disconnected with the big picture--our family that will be formed at the end. I think I need to give that up to God.

    Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete