Monday, August 6, 2012

One Month Waiting!

Today is our one month of being on the Waiting List. So now we have 17-23 months to wait :) We arent counting or anything.... haha

This past month has FLOWN by! Was thinking how amazing it will be if they keep flying by until we get our little man!

I just wanted to share with you our one month anniversary of waiting, and thought I would post this video to commemorate the occasion! It was on the radio this morning on my way to work, and I burst into tears. God continue to stir my heart for the nations!

Matthew 12:21 In Him the nations will put their hope.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your one month....we will SOON be on the waiting list, in perhaps two months. 2 years waiting can seem SO very long. But God is good! He has the perfect wait in mind for you and your baby!

    ReplyDelete