Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dossier Submission!!!!!

Just to update everyone, we received our I-171H approval yesterday in the mail. This was pretty much the only thing we were waiting on to submit our Dossier. We received this only a week and 3 days from our fingerprinting appointment... much quicker than I expected! So there are a few things that need to be notarized and finished before submitting. We plan to submit tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe we are finally to this point. I shared this on our FB page, and thought I would on here as well.

Stole this verse from Kari Jobe today...
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I had a restless night last night, couldnt stop thinking how much closer we are to our baby boy. Once we submit our Dossier (tomorrow) we then will wait for our referral of our child. We've been told this could be 24 months. That's a hard number to wrap your mind around when waiting for your child to be in your arms. I'm holding on to hope today... hope that God's timing is perfect, and that he will get our child here all in the perfect timing. Just crazy how much everything changes when you know the only thing holding you back from your child is no longer paperwork, or homestudies, or money.... but just time. ugh.

4 comments:

  1. I saw your "shout out" on another blog! Congrats on the super fast paperwork process! I looked at your timeline and it is very similiar to ours (ours has been a little slower with home study and USCIS) but I keep telling myself that Gods timing is perfect :)) we are adopting a little boy from Ethiopia as well and we are using AWAA! We will be journeying with y'all through the wait!! Our blog is leeandabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks on the congrats for our paperwork. We were very blessed with getting everything done pretty quickly. Oh how exciting that your adopting a little boy also :) What age?? And how exciting we have the same agency! Good to know we will have others in the same process as us who will understand! I will definitely be following your blog! Your blog design is so cute :)

      Delete
  2. We are adopting a little boy 0-24 months :) I am so thankful I found yalls blog, especially being in the same agency! And thanks about our blog design! Not any credit to me :) what's your email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were 0-12 mos... I'm glad you found our blog as well! Welcome on the blog design! It's still cute :) either way! Brittni.huff (at) yahoo is my email...

      Delete