Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Fundraiser (Decals for Africa)

Hey Everyone :)

We are doing another fundraiser. Selling $6 Car Decals, but they dont have to be limited to cars! You can put them on mirror, laptops, and iPads! Anywhere really :) All profits go towards our adoption costs!(To purchase one of these, please go to the Donate button on our blog, in the purpose section put "DECAL" and be sure to give $1 for shipping - also be sure the address listed is the one you want us to mail your decal to)

I love this fundraiser, just because it will cause people to think, and could be a great conversation starter when someone asks why you have the decal! Great opportunity to share our story as well as encourage others to advocate for orphans, and to simply spread awareness!! 

These are not our exact ones, just an example I found on google. But ours will be similar to this design. (We're getting them Friday, and I will add our photo)

On another note September 6th was our 2 months on the waiting list. I've seen on lots of blogs lots of children coming home!!! This makes my heart happy, and I hope our next possibly 22 months fly by!

2 comments:

  1. I'm always happy when I see great deeds from unselfish people who want to make great changes to the world. A simple act of kindness will go a long way. Imagine putting that simple random acts together, it will probably brighten up the world someday.
    - SlicksGraphics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I completely agree... just imagine what could happen if this world all sought out to make a change.

    ReplyDelete