Saturday, March 31, 2012

Its becoming REAL

This past week we have been working on documents for our Dossier and Homestudy... Its becoming more and more real now. And once you get started on this paperwork it is so hard to SLOW DOWN. As I began getting all our documents completed and together.... something just clicked in me. The longer it takes me to do all this paperwork, the longer our child could be in an orphanage. That breaks my heart. I want to do this as fast as possible! I dont want our child to have to spend one more day than he has to until we can get to him. I keep trying to tell myself I have to pace myself, and slow down! But I cant!! I have to do everything I can to get him here sooner.
They call this part the Paper Pregnancy... I am now beginning to see the comparison being quite true... I'd do it all over again just for him... Thats the truth.

UPDATE: On our T-Shirt Fundraiser we sold 85 shirts!!! Didnt quite get to our goal, but that is pretty darn close!

Also our Chili's Dine-In Benefit Fundraiser was quite successful as well... We raised $240 towards our adoption costs!! We greatly appreciate everyone who went to eat to support us! It was awesome to walk in and see all the people we knew eating to help us get our baby boy home..

No comments:

Post a Comment