Sunday, March 25, 2012

God is Amazing....

Just to give an update on how the Garage Sale went.... I am very excited to announce we raised $2,340.75!!!!!
God is definitely faithful and our provider... He will meet all our needs with this adoption, I just know it! I am so excited and just in awe of this. Thank you to everyone who made this possible and donated to or helped with the Garage Sale!!!!!! I redid our fundraiser thermometer, and it is crazy to see how much we have raised. I cant believe that we are making so much progress so quickly!

We appreciate your continued prayers and support!!!! We now have raised our funds to pay for our Home Study!!! We will soon be starting this, once contacted by our social worker... Friday we were placed with our Family Coordinator with our agency, she will be helping us with our "paper chase" of getting required documents for our Dossier, which is the official in country application they send to Ethiopia. We will begin working on this as now also. Many call this portion, the paper pregnancy. I saw a shirt the other day online that said, "Instead of Stretchmarks, you gave me Papercuts!" Haha.... and let it begin!

We will update you on all our progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment